Sabtu, 05 Juni 2010

blessed family

ammablessedperson
hello :)
july 5 2010
love

yesterday my mom texted me:

"bian, astri's graduated with best mark on her school."

then directly i say "wow".unbelieveble.
i tought astri, my littlest sister's gonna hard to graduated cause she's preety lazy.
she's lil bit tomboy and spent time so much for playing soccer or climbing tree everyday,
my mother told me she's lost her way to ask astri for studying,
but now she's showed to my family,
even she's lazy and playing everyday,
she can be what my family want her to be.
graduated from elementary school,
with BEST mark, what a great accomplishment.

3 weeks before, my little sister fenny, success entered Universitas Indonesia with UMB way. dunno she gonna take, but at least she's been accepted on University then she wont be a jobless this year. she's graduated from her high school after followed 2 years acceleration programs. she followed SNMPT trying to reach her dream: medical faculty. if she pass that, she wont take Universitas Indonesia and move
(she tried to apply on northsumatera university and andalas university).


i really proud of my sisters. i feel like blessed brother who has two smart and cute little sister. i dont have words to tell world how much i them. :)
my mom ever told me that she's the happiest woman in this world for have me and my sisters. even she's not living with millions moneys or dozen of cars, but she felt really blessed for having husband and children who always bring happines to her days.
now, i feel that too. even i dont have milions money to bring everything like lot of my friend do, im proud to have awesome family. perfect dad, care mom, two cute little sister. what else in this world which greater than that?

im thankful to God for everything he did in my life. im not perfect person. im not handsome, im not cool, im not rich, im not smart, im not fashionable, im not masculine, i feel like a geek in my eternal life, some people hate me so bad, but on bright side I have awesome family that always LOVE me and i have many opportunity to make them happy and proud.

congratulation to you sisters! :)
we'll met 2 month later


im happy & blessed person!
happy
HANSBROWNSOUND

6 blabla(s):

Nay mengatakan...

hey just blogwalking...

baca tulisan kamu jadi kangen rumah.. maklum perantauan hahaha...

anyway nyokap gue juga pernah ngmg gitu, that is really touched me..

salam kenal ya
GBU

didi-aNNa mengatakan...

how sweet family u had, hans!
envy u. ahahaha. ^^

HдиdЯeèツ ЪЯoWиSouNd♠ mengatakan...

Nay
hy nice. thanks fo comin.
:) oh ya? emang sekarang dimana nay?
salam kenal juga :D
rajin2 mampir ya ^^_

HдиdЯeèツ ЪЯoWиSouNd♠ mengatakan...

thanks didi.
ya, im proud of my fam.
bet u too!
:D

hana tsurayya mengatakan...

aaaaaaaaaah sesama perantauan suka homesick juga hahaha congratz ya buat adikmu. koq bs pinter yah, beda ama kakaknya :P :D

HдиdЯeèツ ЪЯoWиSouNd♠ mengatakan...

eh bales dendam ni ceritanya? hahaha :DD

 

Blog Template by