Kamis, 24 Juni 2010

i hate to say rest in peace again


right,
what the good on a goodbye?


after puti, yoka, and bani,
i should say goodbye again to:

my brother, my friend, my classmate:
-joko setiawan-
(1990-2010)

i hate to say rest in peace again.
i dunno why god always took my close friend from me
god took them without give me a chance to apologize for all my mistakes

it shocked me when know joko was passed away
first, i hear it from rama. he told me that he received text from edo (my classmate too)
edo said he received text from unknown number that say joko has passed away
yeah, i still dont believe that. maybe anyone try to seek for attention, like i ever done.
*i ever made an uproar with say joko has been married*
this news dumfounded all of my highschool classmates,
some friend tried to call him, his phone's active, but no one answer or replied our message
then tiara made a forum on facebook for seek the validity of this news
and, things which dumfounded me was NO ONE KNOWS!
2 days after the forum has been opened, we got the truth from wahyu
(wahyu's our chairman on high school, he got vacation then back to our hometown on payakumbuh, so he tried to know the truth with visit joko's aunt house. joko's not originally came from my hometown, all of his family's on riau and he came to my town to continued high school, and on that time he stayed on his aunt home)

"i visited her aunt home and right, joko has passed away, on mei 13 2010
he got traffic accident on rengat (riau) before gone.
his family say to me if joko has any mistakes
please apologize him, so he can stays peacefully there"


first, i cant say anything
its been a month after he's gone, but no people knows
too many people around me passed away on close time
they're kind and young, why should them?
i still couldnt believe now, one again a friend gone
and i never has a chance to say 'i'm sorry'

i want to make some confession for you joko
i know i always annoyed you when we were on high school.
you know, on your back i often said that you're over confident person
you have weird voice and that hurt my ears when you speak or sing
i ever made a rumor that you has been married and made a uproar
just to kill my boredom
when remember what i did for you, i feel so guilty
i wish you would apologize me. for everything.

joko, be good there okai.
god know's what the best
i envy you for taking first, lots of people dont have that chance
you better on there, too much sin and bad things in this world,
god dont want you to spend more time on this cruel place
now and forever i will remember you
too much mistakes hasn't been erased yet
we'll met someday dude
just wait the time

we love you
, dude
now and always
ya friend,
HANSBROWNSOUND



10 blabla(s):

ippaparazzi mengatakan...

innalillahiwainnailahirajiun
turut berduka cita ya kak :(
km kapan nyusul?
hahahahaha

didi-aNNa mengatakan...

for uncertain things, i do hates to say goodbye.

may god bless ur Joko.

sabar ya, hans..

Gie mengatakan...

I'm sorry to hear that ..
:'(

mahatrywan fhony mengatakan...

slmt jalan masjog..
nanti qt bertemu di surga..

q acok masuakn namo masjog di karateh2,
q acok manggalak'n suaro masjog merdu,
q acok mangecek'n u banamasjog,
q bnyk salah k masjog...

masjog, maaf...

HдиdЯeèツ ЪЯoWиSouNd♠ mengatakan...

ippa
heh. bukannya doain malah ketawa-ketawa. :c

HдиdЯeèツ ЪЯoWиSouNd♠ mengatakan...

didi
ya didi. thanks :)
may god bless Joko.
amin.

HдиdЯeèツ ЪЯoWиSouNd♠ mengatakan...

gie
pray fo him gie.

HдиdЯeèツ ЪЯoWиSouNd♠ mengatakan...

ramma
yes, thousands of mistakes we've done to him ram. just pray for him.
i hope he can forgive all of our mistakes.

mahatrywan fhony mengatakan...

too much mistakes..

HдиdЯeèツ ЪЯoWиSouNd♠ mengatakan...

yes. uncounted mistakes.

 

Blog Template by