Senin, 06 September 2010

hey friends, this award is really for YOU.

hola friends :)

"lots of people want to ride with you in the limo,
but what you want is someone who will take the bus
with you when the limo breaks down."

-oprah winfrey


BEST FRIEND AWARD


like i told u before, i was preparing a prize to you my best bloggie friends and my loyal reader :D this is my promise! A BEST FRIEND AWARD. thanks friend to appreciate what i've done and thanks for your attention for my blog. im really lucky person for have you.

heather pryorthis ever said:
a best friend reaches for your hand and touches your heart
.
but for me, even you cant touch my hand, you've touched my heart so deep.
this award originally made by me, i tried to make this graphic full-heartedly.
and i would be so happy if you want to recieve it.

this award belong to:
(i set i randomly, so no chart)

gita hermanda
iffa shofia
anggarda diajeng
rahmad maidiyanto
mahatrywan fhonny
febriyona
kiki ordinary

rahayu deanaini

didi anna
ria aniansari
winta harri
hannan farhanasani
hana tsurraya
hayfa qanita
katherine marie deleon
tiara arum kesuma
sara

pratiwi assandi
all of my followers


what you would do with this award? :D
if you dont mind please take the award and put it on your blog. just write "i got best friend award from hans" or whatever you want. in that post i just want you to answer a question:

WHO IS HANS FOR YOU?

thats all i guess. thanks for your attention
i wish we could be friends, not just for now,
not just for tomorrow, but FOREVER

if you're alone, i'll be your shadow.
if you want to cry, i'll be your shoulder
if you want a hug, i'll be your pillow
if you need to be happy,
i'll be your smile
but anytime you need a friend,
well I'll just be me.


nb: for you my invinsible reader, please show yourself
so next, i can put your name on my post too






20 blabla(s):

sara mengatakan...

itu sara gwkah?hihi

Hans Brownsound ツ mengatakan...

siapa lagi?
yaa, its ABSOLUTELY you!

Gie mengatakan...

Much thanks, bro :)
lucky me to know you on this blog life, an unreal life ..you know why?I'll explain it on my next post,
I promise to grab and post it as soon as possible, BECAUSE I'M HOME!! yey!!(ga nyambung) haha

Gie mengatakan...

o ya, satu pertanyaan ..
kenapa nama bekenmu 'Hans Brownsound'? apakah suaramu berwarna cokelat mas?

tiw mengatakan...

waaa, makasi kak!!

DeAnAiNi mengatakan...

hans!!!!! thnks a million!!!

qhi mengatakan...

is it me? uwah.. thanks a ton ciaw :)

Hanan Farhanasani mengatakan...

wah, ada nama mirip nama saya :D

adelia 'adheL' mengatakan...

aku newbie :) hehe
kenalan yugs ?

adelia 'adheL' mengatakan...

ihh...
koo di liat"..
aku aneh ya :*
*mohon dimaklumi saya anak baru :)

Hans Brownsound ツ mengatakan...

dek giei've checked it. big thanks to you! mwah :-*
hans brownsound?? nope, just call me that. haha

Hans Brownsound ツ mengatakan...

tiwi: you'revery welcome tiw!

Hans Brownsound ツ mengatakan...

ayu:
no need to thanks yu. i just explain what i feel. haha x)

Hans Brownsound ツ mengatakan...

qie
ure always welcome dear. :-*

Hans Brownsound ツ mengatakan...

hanan:
oh, jadi mirip doang ya? hahaha.
:D

Hans Brownsound ツ mengatakan...

adel:
yukmarimari, saya hans.
its nice to meet you. hehe
:D
mari kita rame-ramein blogger.

Gie mengatakan...

samasamaaa he.. ah kapan kapan aku juga pengen ah bikin award nyeheh..
dan kapan kapan aku jg pengen niru2 bikin akunnya 'Gita greyvoice' :p

ria mengatakan...

big thanks hans! i'll post it soon. :)

Hans Brownsound ツ mengatakan...

gie: bhahahaha.
gita greyvoice mah kaga ada maknanya bhahahaha

Hans Brownsound ツ mengatakan...

ria: ok ria, ill wait :D

 

Blog Template by