Sabtu, 09 Oktober 2010

beetato paperoni's day

hello pals!
Photobucket
oh god thankyou this is saturday. i woke up so late and missed my breakfast. rainy outside so i decided to stayed any longer on my blanket. my bed time's now already back to normal. byebye insomnia. im surely dont want to meet you again. you've made me overslept on the morning and missed my class. i dont know what i should say to my lecturer next week. argh!

as usual on saturday i clean up my messy room. i call it a room but it looks more like a cow stable in the weekday. i washed some clothes, put all of messy books on my desk, and was thinking to do all my homework. yes, its weekend but i should do my tasks. that sucks! but it was the risk to be a college student. i dunno what would happen if i were already took a master or doctor programs. everything must be harder! :o

after did my task about a half of page, i was gettin bored and went outside, searching for spirit. but i didn't find it, where's the spirit? where's it? -_-". after hours enjoy the morning breeze on backyard of my hostel, my friends from moluccas, Ran asked me to hang out with him. i was directly saying YES! i have no plans, and hang out with friend in saturday doenst sound so bad to a single guy like me. its good to me to take a walk right now,
i wish all of my problems would be left on every footstep.


after got some lunch on hostel, we went out. Ran invited one more of my friend, Alan, from nusa tenggara barat. we were walking with no direction until the wind brought us to mall ratu indah. first, we went to gramedia. i didnt bought any book, but alan did. i just bought some stuff like papers, markers, notebook and binder clips. i was trying to spend my money as best as i can cause i have spent almost a million rupiah and today still october 9th. i need to wait 21 more days to get my payday. ugh. i hope god will hear me and let me find millions dollar on the street. haha. what a dream!



















from gramedia, we decided to have second lunch. im really skinny but my tummy is really big big wide! i dunno what happen to me so no matter how much i eat, it doesnt impacts anything to my weight. for second lunch we decided to have it in pizza hut. we ordered spaghetty with beef sauce, beetato papperoni, chicken favourite, and colas. that was great, morover we met one of our friend, ex-praja. he decided to out from ipdn when we were on 1st grade. we talked alot and have a good time :) after 2nd lunch, i was so full and couldnt walk properly. we went to some watch store and parfum corner and after that were directly going back to campus. i slept early, cause tomorrow on sunday, i should finished all of my tasks!

thats my saturday. not really good, but at least its better than i just stayed at hostel, doing nothing. so how was your saturday?
i wish u got a best one :)



2 blabla(s):

Gie mengatakan...

Dan aku nyesel buka blogmu siang bolong beginimas .. BIKIN LAPEERRRRRRRRR!!!!

Hans Brownsound ツ mengatakan...

Hehehehe.
Ayo monggoo..
silahkan dimakan aja dek..
gratis kok gak bayar..
hahahahaha..

 

Blog Template by