Rabu, 05 Januari 2011

homesick

hola pals!
im back. im already here in makassar (again). the vacation was over and here come back the reality. i flied back to campus on sunday with route padang-jakarta-makassar. that was tiring, sit up on the plane seat almost half of day. everything kinda sucks especially since my classes started on monday. this life freak me out almost everytime! the hostel, the warden, the lectures, the task, the papers and everything don't even make me happy. well god, i want to be happy.

okai, lets cut this crap.

i have nothing to post actually, but while i opened this blank post, my itunes playlist plays my favorite song ever, so i decided to share this song to you all. this song titled 'homesick', originally singing by king of convenience, but cover by maximilian hecker. this is my favorite songs for all the time beside michael buble's songs. i listen to this song almost everytime i feel sad, tortured, alone, and hate's everything in me. for me this song isn't just tell about the one who's missing their home so much, but deeper, this song tell about the one who loose their way and don't know where to go. try to do so much better, but what they got just nothing. this song tells about a lonely person who never find the right way of their life. need someone to love and rely on, but never got it even they have searching so hard. this song relate so much to my life, so that i love this song like crazy.

first time i hear this song was when i was 3rd grader of high school on a blog, and i was directly love this song! you know, if we were on 3rd grader of high school there are so much things change and it will be harder and harder after graduated and starting the college life. this song really represent my feeling so much, when i was down cause the exams, when i lost my crush and go with someone better, when i accepted on college far away from my town, and when i should live alone without friends and family. this song really remember me about my past. it was so bad, even now doesnt even better.

like i told you before this song cover by one of german musician, maximilian hecker. he's not really famous here in indonesia, but for me he's one of my favorites singers. he's very talented, both lyrically and musically. he put so much love and feeling in all of his song. i can feel it, sure. he's one of my reasons why do i love germany so much, beside hamburg definetely. how lucky you are mr. maximilian, i adore you so much.

since i was on high school, i've been searching almost all of casette stores in my city but i just couldn't find any CDs. thats astonishing, how come the very talented musician like him isn't famous. the casette seller even ask me back "who's him?" when i asked "do you have any CDs of maximillian hecker?". probably because here Indonesia. people see a singer not about their ability, but just their appearance. i can see on tv, almost all of them sucks and had bad taste of music. this is just according to myself, don't get mad okay? this is democracy states, everyone is able to say what they think freely.

now after all this time, i just have one part of his "once i was” CDs. just one part, i dont have the second part, so you anyone, if know where i can get it, please tell me ok? :)

please welcome to my favorite song:


i’ll lose some sales and my boss won’t be happy
but i can’t stop listening to the sound
of two soft voices blended in perfection
from the reels of this record that i’ve found

every day there’s a boy in the mirror
asking me “what are you doing here?”

finding all my previous motives
growing increasingly unclear
i’ve travelled far and i’ve burned all the bridges
i believed as soon as i hit land
all the other options held before me
would wither in the light of my plan

so i’ll lose some sales and my boss won’t be happy
but there’s only one thing on my mind
searching boxes underneath the counter
on a chance that on a tape i’d find
a song for someone who needs somewhere to long for
homesick , cause I no longer know where home is


i really feel what this song tells right now,
empty,
----------------------

have a nice day everyone!

10 blabla(s):

Enno mengatakan...

lagu itu... gue banget! tinggal diganti 'boy' sama 'girl' aja tuh...


:)

Senjana Jingga mengatakan...

life...oh, life...

auraman mengatakan...

the lyric of this music is very wonderfull, i have to download this music,. thanks bro

rhein fathia mengatakan...

homesick = rumah sakit *berfikir keras*

cowoknya ganteng yaaaaaa... *bukan kamu*

NIT NOT mengatakan...

bagus lagunya...langsung gw download...wah dari makassar ya...salam ...

Hans Brownsound ツ mengatakan...

enno: :) kadang ngerasa sama juga ya enn?

Hans Brownsound ツ mengatakan...

ica: life ooooooh life...

Hans Brownsound ツ mengatakan...

auraman: you're welcome dude. enjooooy :)

Hans Brownsound ツ mengatakan...

rhein:
apa iya ya?
cakepan gw deh kyknya
*gubrak*

Hans Brownsound ツ mengatakan...

nitnot:
hai! :D welcome to my blog.
iya, lagi di makassar untuk beberapa bulan kedepan.
salam kenal.

 

Blog Template by